1. Line 15 x 10 x 1 - inch baking pan with foil; spray foil with nonstick cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine cheese, mayonnaise, bread crumbs and garlic; blend well. Set aside.
2. Remove all read meat from the striped bass and pat dry with paper towels; place fillets on sprayed foil-lined pan. Brush a small amount of manonnaise on one side of fish. Broil 6 inches from heat for 5 to 6 minutes.
3. Remove pan from oven; turn fish over and spread Parmesan mixture evenly over fish. Broil an additional 1 minute or until topping puffs and begins to brown and fish flakes easily with a fork.
General Tso - Striped Bass
Prep Time: 30 minutes
2 lbs. pure white striped bass cut into 3/4" squares
1/2 cup corn starch, coat fish with corn starch
Stir Fry Pre,
1 onion cut into 1" cubes
1 green pepper cut into 1/2" strips
add pinch of cilantro, corriander or parsley
Tso Sauce Prep
1 Tblsp. cornstarch
1/4 cup sugar
2 Tblsp. soy sauce (lite)
2 Tblsp. ketchup
1/4 cup vinegar
1/2 cup chicken broth
1. Stirfry fish until brown then remove from pan
2. Add oil and stirfry vegetables (about 5 min.)
3. Add Tso sauce and bring to boil, stirring frequently
4. Put fish back in with sauce and veggies coat thoroughly.